Why working with us
We’re an Italian Design and Manufacturing firm involved in Motorsport, Aerospace, Defence, and Railway. Our main expertise in on Composite Materials, but we manage a variety of technologies and materials to help our customers getting everything they need.
While the company is well established and active for over 20 years, the people working here is <35 years old on average, and we are growing pretty rapidly!
If you are looking for a stimulating start for your career, in an organization involved in some of the most exciting industries, based in the heart of Italy’s best region for Food and Living, you should look deeply into our Openings!
But if the main priorities in your life are inherent security and the ability to plan things months ahead, please stop reading this now and spend your time doing something else.
Here you’ll find and we expect a sense of truthfulness (towards oneself and each other), being demanding, as well as an innate spirit of curiosity.
Responsabile Quality Assurance
Il/la candidato/a ideale ha maturato una significativa esperienza nella mansione di Responsabile Qualità Prodotto. Indispensabile la conoscenza del sistema di certificazione ISO con pregressa esperienza, preferibilmente in ambito Aerospace o Automotive. Esperienze in campo Spazio o Difesa sono considerate un plus.
Gli/le verranno affidati compiti di supervisione del reparto di Controllo Qualità, redazione dei piani di controllo, aggiornamento della documentazione qualità, gestione dei rapporti con gli enti di certificazione gestione e partecipazione/supporto audit di certificazione ed organizzazione audit fornitori esterni, registrazioni ed aggiornamento della modulistica aziendale interna, analisi dei rischi ed efficientamento dei processi (snellimento procedure).
Aree di Responsabilità
- E’ focalizzato sul miglioramento continuo dei modi e dei tempi di risposta al cliente
- Rappresenta un facilitatore e coordinatore della raccolta dati e delle analisi di primo e secondo livello effettuate sul prodotto
- Ha come obiettivo l’individuazione tempestiva e la comunicazione delle problematiche funzionali ed estetiche del prodotto e controlla la chiusura delle azioni correttive e preventive relative a problematiche di qualità
- Si coordina con tutte le funzioni aziendali per determinare il tempestivo ed efficace contenimento delle problematiche
- Valida le azioni correttive nel processo di produzione.
- Definisce i piani azione finalizzati alla risoluzione delle non conformità emerse in fase di audit qualità interni / esterni e si occupa di eseguire periodicamente audit interni di processo.
- Pianifica e coordina il team per la realizzazione ed emissione della “FMEA DI PROCESSO”. Pianifica e coordina i controlli su prodotto a mezzo emissione di PIANO DI CONTROLLO e tutta la modulistica relativa ai controlli di qualità (Work instructions, etc.) in accordo con gli Enti di riferimento garantendo nel tempo l’effettuazione dei controlli previsti.
- Garantisce che tutte le attrezzature di misura e di test siano affidabili nel tempo, che i test richiesti siano completati e che la conformità dei prodotti sia correttamente identificata.
- Istruisce il personale in maniera idonea a garantire un efficace Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Laurea triennale/specialistica in ingegneria o settore pertinente
- Almeno 5 anni di esperienza come QA Manager o PA Manager
- Eccellenti capacità comunicative
- Grande attenzione ai dettagli e approccio orientato ai risultati
- Eccellenti capacità organizzative e di leadership
- Capacità numeriche e comprensione dell’analisi dei dati / metodi statistici
- Buona conoscenza di MS Office e database
- Ottima conoscenza della lingua
The Project Manager is the ultimate responsible of a project, coordinating it from the Start to the Closing phase through the supervision of the Project Team. He/she must achieve the objectives defined with the customer ensuring compliance with the predetermined costs, times and quality and, consequently, the achievement of customer satisfaction. This is also made possible by his/her in-depth knowledge of the product and his/her technical skills.
The resource will be part of the Project Management team and will take care of the following activities:
- Drafting of specifications and project charters
- SWOT or Risk analysis to highlight the potential problems and potentialities related to the project
- Breakdown of the project into the various phases and identification of the resources and subjects involved.
- Project planning in the various implementation phases
- Project management in all its phases: requirements collection, planning, production supervision through the coordination of internal teams and external suppliers, monitoring of progresses and costs
- Organization and coordination of the team, distributing the various activities and monitoring the work; optimization of communication and harmony of the project team
- Supervision of product quality and assurance that the quality standards adopted are respected
- Monitoring of the project phases and management of deviations
- Reporting of the progress of the projects and of the conclusion estimates, anticipating any needs for particular interventions or contractual revisions
- Management of customer relations.
The following requirements are required for the position sought:
- Master’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Management engineering
- Consolidated experience in the role and in-depth study of the Project Management discipline
- Excellent communication and organizational skills combined with leadership and problem-solving skills
- Great sense of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of the Ms Office package
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C1)
- PMP certification
- Specific Project Management courses
- Study or work experiences abroad
Junior Sales Specialist
As a Junior Specialist you will be a solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. As a direct report to the Sales Manager, you will reinforce a team of skilled Engineers and Project Managers to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
• Main activities:
• Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer
• Create and drive demand for qualified design and manufacturing services in the Automotive, Aerospace, and Defense industries.
• Be a disciplined operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages.
• Be a valuable team member by first analyzing the documentation (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, etc.) received by the customers.
• Write, review, and negotiate proposals and quotes
• Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
• Be the face of the company at public events, trade shows, and meetings with customers.
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or any related field.
• < 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the Aersospace, Defence, or Automotive business.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong English proficiency (C2)
• Problem-solving, proactive attitude
• Basic knowledge of Project Management
Composites Manufacturing Engineer
We’re seeking a talented Composites Manufacturing Engineer to help us support our Manufacturing organization and define our future products/technologies. We expect you to have experience in both manufacturing and design.
We’re looking for candidates who have proven expertise in creating well-designed composites components and/or technologies throughout their Academic career.
Want more details?
Throughout the product design lifecycle, you will:
• Be responsible for all tasks pertaining to realization of parts and products in coordination with all other departments within the company including:
– manufacturing instruction creation
– BOM creation/ maintenance
– ERP product structure, MRB experience
– FAI and root cause investigations related to composites processing
• Create Engineering reports and presentations
• Create internal composite specifications and procedures
• Make and approve Drawings, Manufacturing Aides, and Engineering Orders.
• Customer requirement and specification review.
• Implement process improvements to reduce costs and cycle times.
• Communicate changes and deviations to manufacturing by releasing revisions, red – lines and Engineering Orders.
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance to assist in first article inspections.
• Interface with customers on technical and program related matters.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
• A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD in engineering
• Knowledge of advanced composites production operations, applicable tooling conceptualization and design, competency with 3-D modeling or CAD software programs (CATIA preferred), tooling fabrication, machining operations, quality control procedures, and the ability to work extended hours as required
• Knowledge of GD&T and common drawing practices
• BOM and ERP experience
• A strong knowledge of the English language (TOEFL IBT>100+ or IELTS>6.5)
• Specialization in both design and manufacturing
• On the design side, you’re familiar with things like:
– What Tooling means, what a Master Model is, what a Mold is;
– Dealing with Rules and Technical Specifications;
• On the manufacturing side, you’re familiar with things like:
– Design for Composites manufacturing processes
– Other manufacturing methods, including; CNC machining (as either primary or secondary ops process); compression molding, RTM, 3D Printing; etc.
– Finishing techniques (painting, coatings)
– Assembly strategies (threaded inserts, adhesives, and so forth)
• A valid permission for working in the European Union
• The ability to speak basic Italian
Bonus Points for:
• Formula SAE experience
• Being awesome at 3D modelling
• Being familiar with CATIA and its CPD
• Being very precise and devoted to details
• A strong aptitude for Team-working and Problem Solving
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Academic or working experiences in a foreign country
Why you should work here:
• We’ll trust you to do things right
• Nobody will ever tell you “because we always did so”
• You’ll work with other young and talented people
• You’d be getting in a company going through a stable and organic growth
We may not have “exactly” the right position ready for you now, you can (and should) still send us your CV if you are excited by the prospect of working for Bercella.