How to select the adequate production process for your job, while ensuring the best performance and controlling costs?
We started 25 years ago as a Composite parts producer. Since then, our specialization, network and knowledge increased exponentially.
No need of multiplying the suppliers to find the optimal solution, when you can have one single supplier for a variety of application.
As a one-stop-shop provider, you can trust us to select production processes fitting your needs at best, among which:
– Prepreg / Autoclave
– Filament Winding
– Compression Moulding
– Carbon SMC
– Thermoplastics Composites
– Low-Pressure Resin Transfer Moulding (LP-RTM)
- 5 Autoclaves, including one of the largest Europeans Autoclaves (almost 4 meters in diameter) for prepreg curing, ensuring backup and simultaneous curing cycles, thus high responsiveness and quick production
- 2 Filament winding machines for producing components up to 8 meters in length and 1,5m in diameter, including COPVs and complex shapes
- A 150T press for the manufacturing of panels and the development of Compression Moulding technologies
Non-Destructive Inspections (NDI) are performed with a wide range of advanced techniques such as: